Monday, September 6, 2010

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho...NOT

So, school starts tomorrow.

Ummm, probably not.

For one thing, I'm missing an integral part of Diva's curric.  Order sat at the company for over 10 days before they did anything with it.  It was supposed to be shipped out on FRIDAY.  Seriously.

I realize that this is a busy time of year, but wouldn't you think that a company would plan for that?  Kinda like a retailer prepping for Christmas if they sell nativity sets?  Hello? Why do so many things seem obvious to me, but not common sense to the world at large?  Am I in the wrong, or is common sense just commonly lacking these days?

Anyways, I'm missing a big part of her program.  Tazzie's joining formally this year, and I *think* I've got him covered, but as usual, have a nagging feeling I've forgotten something.

And since Tazzie's formally on the roster, it means Princess will be joining full force, but informally.  Things are mapped out in my head, but not in any hands on meaningful way around the house.

Wolf's going to be raising an eyebrow when he gets in from golfing.  Perhaps I'll just hand it all over to him and go to bed?

*shudders at the thought*

No comments:

Post a Comment